MARINE PARK ZONE
No taking of any marine life alive or dead, except:
- line fishing from shore is permitted;
- line fishing at depths of 80 ft or greater is permitted;
- taking fry and sprat with a fry or cast net is permitted. NOTE: fish traps, spear guns, pole spears and other nets are totally prohibited.
No anchoring - use of fixed moorings only, except:
- boats of 60 ft or less may anchor in sand, so long as no grappling hook is used, and neither the anchor nor the rope or chain will impact coral;
- anchoring permitted in designated Port anchorage areas—contact Port Security VHF Channel 16;
- anchoring prohibitions suspended during emergencies and by permission of Port Director.
Bloody Bay, Little Cayman - Special restrictions have been placed on the use of the Bloody Bay Marine Park, no commercial operations may use the park without a licence from the Marine Conservation Board.